722 Sarabay Rd Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4551306
Less Photos /\
722 Sarabay Rd
Home Description: 722 Sarabay Rd
You’ve found your personal paradise. Welcome to 722 Sarabay, a private, gated two-acre estate with jaw-dropping sunset views. This custom-built residence features three bedrooms, an office (which could be a 4th bedroom), home theatre room, and large upstairs bonus room, and much more! Upon entering through the double custom hardwood front doors, your eye will be immediately drawn to atmospheric bay views through the massive windows. Stepping out through the sliding glass doors, you will encounter the heated pool and spa as well as your own private beach, set high above the bay with epic views. Like to boat? The property has excellent boating water with a long custom dock and boat lift. The kitchen features an oversized bar, Dacor and Sub-Zero appliances, built-in wine refrigeration and abundant storage in the custom kitchen cabinetry. The master suite is on the second level and features a balcony overlooking the water, an oversized walk-in closet built-ins and luxurious bathroom. Upgrades and unique features include custom koi pond, detached summer kitchen structure, detached three car garage with storage space, built-in saltwater fish tank, whole-home generator, and massive outdoor covered dining area. The front yard entry is second-to-none and includes new gated entry, custom stone columns, all NEW landscaping, irrigation, and lighting to complete your private oasis. The long private drive offers a true sense of privacy and seclusion, and only a lucky few can boast about owning a backyard that looks like a sandy beach adorned with towering coconut palms! Conveniently located just south of Sarasota, this property offers easy access to beaches, dining, shopping, and much more. Schedule your private tour of this outstanding offering today.
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Open,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Riprap
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 6814
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 84816.00
- Lot Acres: 1.9500
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 38
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,In County,Oversized Lot,Private,Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Sarasota County for full pet restrictions
- : 941-951-6660
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,291,187 (73.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,166/sqft,
which is 62.8% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
722 Sarabay Rd Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 722 Sarabay Rd
For Sale Near: 722 Sarabay Rd
- Approx Payment:$23,832*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(407) 252-3959 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
722 Sarabay Rd, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4202 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,899,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 603 Eagle Watch Ln in Osprey is listed at $1,550,000.
This home on 722 Sarabay Rd has decreased in price by $351,000 and the last change was on 12/19/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Osprey, FL.
Casey Key, Oaks and Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4551306 has been posted on this site since 10/31/2022 (95 days ago).