2785 Bayside S Dr St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8117878
Less Photos /\
2785 Bayside S Dr
Home Description: 2785 Bayside S Dr
Luxury waterfront living at its finest with 239 feet of panoramic water views in this signature estate. Experience the ultimate Florida lifestyle year-round with protected sailboat water and unobstructed bay access to Tampa Bay and downtown St. Petersburg. This estate is being sold TURNKEY, including about $400,000 worth of furniture, decorations, and watersports equipment, and is MOVE-IN READY. With a neighborhood park to the northeast and a 10-foot concrete wall separating your only neighbor to the west, you will love its exclusive executive privacy. Enter through the iron gates and choose one of two, two-car garages. Built entirely around the open water views, you are immediately welcomed by its calming presence as you enter the grand foyer. From the great room to the chef’s kitchen to the waterfront entertainment lounge, you will love soaking in all of the brilliant natural light reflecting off of the water. Featuring a first and second-floor Owner’s suite with “wall to wall” windows, enjoy the luxury of choice for morning waterfront views. The main level master boasts private pool access via French doors and an incredible ensuite master bathroom. With a custom walk-in dual shower, dual vanities, “his and her” walk-in closets, and a dedicated built-in makeup area, it has everything you want and deserve. The “main wing” of the residence includes both master suites, two guest bedrooms, and 3.5 baths; the “guest wing” features three bedrooms and three baths. As you venture off the kitchen, grab a bottle from the private wine cellar before stepping outside to bask in the Florida sunshine. Enjoy a quick workout in your private waterfront gym, lounge by the gorgeous 44,000-gallon saltwater solar heated pool, or cruise out on your yacht to the Gulf of Mexico, to one of downtown St. Pete’s delicious restaurants, or to one of the famous award-winning Gulf beaches. Every detail was thoughtfully chosen and no expense was spared in designing this extraordinary home that has been consistently updated with luxury travertine, granite, and real hardwoods throughout. Life is limitless when it comes to this exclusive waterfront estate; it is truly a one-of-a-kind home for the lucky new owner.
- Elementary School: Lakewood Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water,Solar Heat
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Bayou
- Water Name: BIG BAYOU
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 239
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Fishing Pier,Lift,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Bayou,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Florida Room,Great Room,Interior In-Law Suite,Media Room,Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Fence,French Doors,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 8703
Available now at $3,850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||32x22||Second||Travertine|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Covered,Ground Level,On Street,Split Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Solar,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15394.00
- Lot Dim: 110x130
- Lot Acres: 0.3500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 7 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$6,175,000 (60.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $530/sqft,
which is 37.1% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
2785 Bayside S Dr St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2785 Bayside S Dr
- Approx Payment:$18,729*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(407) 252-3959 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8117878) located at 2785 Bayside S Dr St Petersburg FL 33705, call: 407-252-3959
2785 Bayside S Dr, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 7269 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,850,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5030 Sunrise S Dr in St Petersburg is listed at $8,499,999.
This home on 2785 Bayside S Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bayou Bonita, Pinellas Point and Bartletts Orange Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8117878 has been posted on this site since 3/28/2021 (420 days ago).