226 Saint James Park Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4554064
Reduced By $100,000
last change 3/14/2023
Less Photos /\
226 Saint James Park
Home Description: 226 Saint James Park
This charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two story home is idyllically located in the Saint James Park section of The Oaks. From the moment you step into the marble entranceway you will be taken with all this meticulously maintained home has to offer. The formal living room has wood floors, two story high ceiling and a marble fireplace. The updated center island kitchen has lovely white cabinetry, a chef’s desk, stainless steel appliances and an adjoining dining room with French doors that open to an outside sitting area. The master suite is on the first floor, along with the living room and guest bathroom. Upstairs you will find the guest bedrooms and baths. With high ceilings, and an abundance of doors, windows and transoms, this spacious home is filled with light. Situated on a premium lot with a southeast exposure, the back of the house is a unique treasure with a screened porch offering gorgeous golf and water views. Add in all the extras this house offers like large pavered driveway, oversized 2 car garage, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, crown molding and a large laundry room and you have the house you know will be perfect for living an amazing country club lifestyle. Saint James Park is a private enclave of homes on a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, just a leisurely walk from The Oaks clubhouse. Membership in The Oaks, Sarasota’s premier golf and country club, is required with homeownership. Situated in the heart of South Sarasota, The Oaks Club is home to 2 championship golf courses, has a world class tennis program, a state-of-the-art WellFit center, exceptional dining options, and a myriad of recreational and social activities.
- Address: 226 Saint James Park
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Oaks
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Marble,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Desk Built-In,Island,Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shake
- Building Sqft: 3789
Available now at $849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Private,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 11840.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2700
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 354
- HOA Fees: $425 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $142
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,In County,On Golf Course,Paved,Private
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road,Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-383-6411
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,252,709 (47.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $328/sqft,
which is 39.8% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
226 Saint James Park Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 226 Saint James Park
For Sale Near: 226 Saint James Park
- Approx Payment:$4,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(407) 252-3959 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4554064) located at 226 Saint James Park Osprey FL 34229, call: 407-252-3959
226 Saint James Park, Osprey FL is a single family home of 2591 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 658 Crane Prairie Way in Osprey is listed at $937,000.
This home on 226 Saint James Park has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 3/14/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Osprey, FL.
Park Trace Estates, Bay Acres and Willowbend are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4554064 has been posted on this site since 12/19/2022 (103 days ago).