192 Park Trace Blvd Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4553937
Less Photos /\
192 Park Trace Blvd
Home Description: 192 Park Trace Blvd
Located in South Sarasota's Park Trace Estates - Four Bedroom, three bath home offers over 3000 square feet of comfortable living space and a split floor plan offering privacy for you and your guests. Important features including volume ceilings with 11'4" ft ceilings in the formal living room and dining room, 10 ft ceilings throughout the home, PGT hurricane impact windows (2014), hurricane shutters and sliding storm shutters. The setting of this home is situated on over 1/3 acre of lush Florida landscape including mature oaks, stag horns and tropical foliage. Foyer entry opens to a formal living room and separate dining room. An office is located off of the Primary Bedroom suite with custom window shades, two custom walk-in closets (2016) and offers access to the pool area. The Primary bath has a walk in shower and separate soaking tub. A large family room with built-in TV console, large eat-in kitchen with solid surface counters and walk-in pantry, all open to the screened covered patio area, heated pool and outdoor kitchen, perfect for entertaining and surrounded by the tropical foliage and private yard. The home is located adjacent to Oscar Scherer State Park and easy access to the Legacy Trail. Park Trace Estates is located 1.8 miles to Pine View School and is within accessible proximity to beaches, golf courses, dining and more.
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Custom,Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Private Mailbox,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4229
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||17.6x14.4||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||21x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 17003.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3900
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 2312
- HOA Fees: $650 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $54
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,In County
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-951-6660
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,616,711 (71.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 42.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
Potential Great Value
192 Park Trace Blvd Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 192 Park Trace Blvd
For Sale Near: 192 Park Trace Blvd
- Approx Payment:$4,597*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(407) 252-3959 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
192 Park Trace Blvd, Osprey FL is a single family home of 3023 sqft and
is currently priced at $945,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 214 Four Knot Ln in Osprey is listed at $1,235,000.
This home on 192 Park Trace Blvd has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 1/31/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Osprey, FL.
Bay Acres, Meridian At The Oaks Preserve and Sorrento Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4553937 has been posted on this site since 12/5/2022 (116 days ago).